Thursday, March 11, 2010

High Drama At Jack Neo Media Conference

MARCH 11, 2010 - A media conference held by Singapore film-maker Jack Neo to apologise for his sexual indiscretions turned into high drama when his wife collapsed just as she was leaving the room.

A tearful Neo and his wife, Irene Kng, were at the Scorpio East building in Singapore where Neo admitted his wrongdoing and begged the media to let him off.

"It's all my fault and it has nothing to do with anybody else," Neo said in Mandarin about his affair with 22-year-old model Wendy Chong who starred in his latest movie. "Today, I feel that I am very lucky because my wife has forgiven me. My wife has endured what many women cannot, and even forgave me."

His wife, who spoke for about a minute, reiterated her love for Neo and their family. "I have only one thing to say. Because I love Jack Neo, because I love this marriage. I love my family. I am already very hurt, please let me off," she said before breaking down in sobs.

On their way out she collapsed and had to be helped along by her husband and some friends in the entertainment circle. At one point, Neo shouted at the crowd to leave them alone. This was followed by shouts at the media people by Neo's friends and actors.

Those present included his close friend Mark Lee, A-Nan, Shen Wei Jun, Tay Yin Yin and Wang Lei.

You can catch the video here. Some of Neo's fans had commented that the 'show' was staged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home