IMDb's 10 Most Anticipated Summer Hits of 2012
MAY 17, 2012 - After Marvel's The Avengers, what's next for this 'summer cinema'? you may be asking. Well, IMDb has released a list of the most anticipated not-yet-released-in-America movies of summer 2012 as determined by page views on IMDb.
Expectedly, The Dark Knight Rises (above) tops the list. The rest are as follows (with their release dates in brackets):
1. The Dark Knight Rises (July 20)
2. Prometheus (June 8)
3. The Amazing Spider-Man (July 3)
4. Snow White and the Huntsman (June 1)
5. Battleship (May 18, in US)
6. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (June 22)
7. The Expendables 2 (June 17)
8. The Bourne Legacy (August 3)
9. G.I. Joe: Retaliation (June 29)
10. Men In Black III (May 25)
* The rankings are determined by page views on IMDb since January 1, 2012 for all upcoming wide releases scheduled to appear in cinemas between May 18 and August 31, 2012.